Monday, October 10, 2011

Mom, you said I should start a fashion blog. I'm in a super good mood today and a lot of the time my outfit really makes a difference in my mood.



I wore this awesome denim jacket sweater hybrid that I made right before I left for school. It cost a total of $3 and took about an two hours, mostly because of seem ripping the jacket sleeves off. F21 jeans for $7, favorite boots ever from etsy and I'm pretty sure this grey shirt is from a $1 per pound thrift store I went to in Boston last summer.

This blog has taken me a while to form, one because I didn't have much to post about but mostly because I couldn't think of a name for it. But when I pondered this dilemma a few minutes ago I saw these lovely redwoods out my window.
Lovely, I know. 
So these redwoods and our 'redwood forest' at home inspired the name of the blog.

On the Santa Cruz is beautiful note, here's some pictures from this weekend. We went to the beach and saw 6 dolphins while watching the sunset by a lighthouse with a pier and ferris wheel in the background. Yeah. 

 The Stevenson appartments
 We walked past the boadwalk and over the bridge to get to the beach.
 Walking down the beach to the lighthouse.


 Me, Hannah, Jenny, Melissa.

I love it here. <3

8 comments:

  1. I love how the jacket turned out. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faify. Also, I wanted to say that you dress really cute always, so I think you should post about 5 days a week. Plus, I really like seeing you with your friends. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {i'm a regular salt & chocolate reader}
    love that jacket!
    you could make another one and post a step-by-step tutorial... OR you could sell them on etsy!
    you do have great style, faith!
    can't wait to see more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faithy, I love it! I take partial credit for the jacket! Your photos are super. Keep it up. Love you much, Gam

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Salt and Chocolate reader) You have great style! Good luck and congratulations on the new blog. It's addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Beth called this a style blog – Faith has labeled it fashion blog. Although I'm diggin Faith's fashion sense, I think Mary Beth's description is more accurate. Because those charming hairbraids are SO stylin.

    ReplyDelete